Friday, 13 September 2013

Insomnia is cruel

Oh dear, it's 2am in the morning here and I have been tossing and turning for nearly 2 hours now. Unfortunately with Fibromyalgia you can't get into a deep relaxing sleep that rejuvenates the body. On many nights I can't get to asleep at all without a sleeping tablet, though I hate taking more tablets than I anyway do. But Mike has given up on me moaning and groaning and went downstairs 5 minutes ago to get me a sleeping tablet. It will take about 30 minutes to an hour to take effect so in the meanwhile I am hunting for late night friends on Facebook whilst also looking through the Daily Mail website to see if there's anything there to capture my attention. I am also updating a drafted article I am planning to put on here about Fibromyalgia and M.E and how it affects my family and I. It's taking time as I am struggling to write an article that explains my life but doesn't look like I am seeking pity or attention, which I don't want. Hopefully I will have it published in the next few days if Amber and Ibby give me some much appreciated mummy time.

Anyway I am waffling as I tend to late at night so I shall bid you farewell whilst I wait for this tablet to take effect. In the meanwhile I will jealously look at Mike who has the ability to be asleep before his head even touches the pillow - a very frustrating trait to observe when you are an insomniac.

Sweet dreams x x x ..............