Sunday, 3 November 2013

Busy times

Wow. Things seem to be so busy at the moment. I have received 7 books this week that I need to review and I still need to put up my review of Reaching for the Stars from the fantastic Janice Horton. I thoroughly enjoyed the book so I hope that you'll enjoy my review of it.

We had a lovely Halloween here. Mike and the kids went out trick or treating whilst I stayed in waiting for ghosts and ghouls to knock on my door - which they did aplenty! Literally no sweets left at the end of the night for me to nibble on, but that's probably a good thing for my waist line.

Today we went to a friends daughters 3rd birthday party which was great. But Amber has learnt to scream when she doesn't get her way - cue embarrassing moments when she was screaming because she wanted the birthday cake all to herself - yet again I reiterate that terrible twos carry on when they are 3.

Ibby has been a star recently. He is a young carer to me and had been so supportive - he really helped me out over half term with looking after Amber whilst mike was at work. He had also made a great group of friends on our street who play football outside of mine. It's great to see him making new friends, though I am constantly answering the door to children asking for him!

Next week I will make sure that I put up my book reviews for you all to read and hopefully enjoy. I will try to read the books and review them as soon as I can - any suggestions of books for me to read would be great. I am always on the lookout for new literature.

For now, have a good weekend and I will be back to you soon.